12.24.2008

it's channukah, I'm leafing

...like a treeeee
Driving a few hours up the coast with the fam to a house in Mendocino/Gualala (walalaw?)
Be gone till Saturday, Hope you all have a Merry Channukah / Happy Christmas / whatever
*
Even though I'm Jewish, my idea of the "holiday season" is somehow a mush of thanksgiving/ christmas/ new years... so here's my holiday photo;
My cornucopia cap from thanksgiving (a month ago). So um...yeah, I am that loser who would rather take pictures on her friend's Mac while everyone else is socializing in the other room. I wonder if they noticed me steal away sheepishly to be by my bad self. Also I choose to make festive hats instead of play silly games.
And yes, my cornucopia cap has a hotdog in it.
*
*
In other news - Things I'v gotten for Channukah so far (these are the things I picked out, so I performed some sneakery and knew which ones to open first)
*
On the first night of Channukah my parents gave to me:
A sick ass motorcycle jacket
*
*
Night #2
Not the one I got, my hair breaks hair straightners foshiz G
*
*
Tonight = Night 3
OH NO SHE DIDN'T!
sorry guys, but I did.
Minnetonka Moccasin brand ugg-style boots. I DON'T CARE how unstylish or ugly these things are, they're fucking warm and cozy as sheeeit. Also, I figure that since they're by Minnetonka, there has to be a little less guilt involved. C'mon man, it's cold in the D.
*
*
Ok, so I guess that's it for now. No internet access/ cell phone service for the next few days. Don't remember the last time I went without internet access for more than 24 hours... this is going to be a good thing