12.12.2008

you ancient old glamourpuss

What I wore today + new heels
*
button-up polo - mom's from 70's, skirt - target, tights - Japan, shoes - bcbg girls
*
*
new shoes
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Craze lights, I want to make an outfit with these colors, nevermind the nothingness of the picture.
*
Last night went to some kfog concert with the mom and pops and the Wilder. We saw....
THE PRETENDERS!
*
I didn't really know much about them except that I grew up listening to their music and like it and all. Backstory is the lead singer, Chrissie Hynde, is over 50 years old, meaning the pretenders have been on the punk scene for over 30 years. Knowing how old the crowd would be and the band would be, I was expecting the whole thing to be tired and lame.
WRONG completelywrongabsolutelywrong inconceivably wrong not right at all.
*
It was cool, even though she's been in the biz for over 30 years, she still has the same voice, great looks, and isn't an old hag playing the guitar like a harp made out of a sugar mold.
*
Chrissie Hynde is the shit and still one of the most bitchinest punk rockers
*
1978
*
*

I think also in the 70's