3.08.2009

in which i'm really cold

Last weekend I went to Park City, Utah with the "family" for a "family vacation".
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for family vacations, but not on weekends and not when I have to miss school. Other requirements, I bring a friend and am not tempted by beautiful tourist spots.

Park City is beautiful and lovely and blah bluhblah blah, but it's also a HUMONGOUS tourist town! (Sundance film festival, winter olympics, hot snowboarder guys: plenty of attractions)

It's just that I despise that feeling of being in a place I love, but feeling like things would be alot more enjoyable if I wasn't a tourist, which is what I am anywhere out side of the Bay. Probably doesn't help that my family looks as Jew as they come, so we didn't really fit into the mormon-chic culture.
Unfortunately my camera is all "blaaa you drop me all the time and I'm sick of it, you hurrr me? Sick. Of. It," It won't be my friend and take pictures, so I only have a few slightly usable ones.*

Whatever, it was fun. You want pictures, right?


"This is how intense"
Ummm yeah, so I'm guessing that you're thinking "oooh dayum I do NOT want to mess with this crazy mutha. She looks like she can shred on those slopes like a demon panther out of hell!"
Seriously, python leggings? You betcha I mean business. I mean so much business that after 6 years of boarding I fell so hard on my ass on a green run that I had to call it quits the rest of the day. No, no, no, not for my sake, but for the safety of the mountain.
OK, I'm really tired and probably won't have a chance to post in the next week. L'chayim!
*actually only 1 picture, my camera is on the fritz and I'm not willing to share the family portrait (yiiich)