3.15.2009

going to delete in time

I didn't get into Santa Cruz. Therefore Santa Barbara, Irvine, and Boulder are out of the question.


FUCK MY LIFE.



Stop fucking posting your excitement via status. Stop asking me where I'm going (not where I want to go). When you ask, I know it's just because you want to tell me where you're going.
I'm sorry, don't take this personally, it's just that right now I feel like popping a mother fucking cap in a mother fucking ass. Fuck.

Last night I had a 3-hour temper tantrum and ate half a pineapple for comfort, which is not actually comforting.
How I feel:







Why you gotta sleep in public J. FrancZ?


I guess the school(s) I got into aren't the worst, but not where I really wanted to go. This just sucks major salty balls.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why do you have a diary?"
"To keep secrets from my computer."


*Ok, this unhealthy, I'm going to post something nicer.