9.25.2008

to avoid this tide who shan't sweep me up

I saw this in seafoam swirl of a randomn blog somewhere that has no name, so who shall I give credit to? SPEAK UP FOOL. (it was probably on myspace first)

This is just to kind of to tide the time.
8 things I am passionate about:
1. finding something cool
2. traipsing circles around my friends
3. getting there right now, not tomorrow
4. keeping it fresh
5. surpressing angst/ angry feelings
6. telling people when they're wrong
7. keeping secrets
8. tie dye

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1. choose my own path
2. have a birthday paryy at chuckee cheese
3. win an argument without whining
4. tell you the way I feel inside
5. win a contest
6. run naked in the streets
7. become more musically talented
8. learn to take something seriously

8 things I say a lot
1. anyways
2. balls
3. whatever you want
4. booty booty booty booty rocking everywhere
5. - awkward silence a lot -
6. siiiiick
7. yes
8. si

8 books I have read lately
1. Brave New World(school)
2. The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay
3. I Love You, Beth Cooper
4. East of Eden
--------------
5. I was
6. illeterate
7. before this
8. summer

8 songs I could listen to over and over (not ranked)
1. Oxford, comma - Vampire weekend
2. We're gonna be friends - White Stripes
3. Dear Prudence - Beatles
4. Take a walk on the wild side - Lou Reed
5. The way I feel inside - the zombies (this song always makes me cry)
6. Kissing the lipless - The Shins
7. Straight to hell - The Clash
8. Sea of Love - Cat Power

8 things that attract me to my best friends
1. my best of friends are all hilarious and should have everything they ever say recorded and saved forever
2. common interests (collecting candles, love of fine art, long walks on the beach...)
3. style
4. prowess
5. they listen to the constant crap that spews out of my mouf
6. they are cool
7. wise, they are much more wise
8. they know I have the crazy pants and are fine with dat

also sometime if it's possible somebody will figure out how to turn me into a paper doll?


No? You can't do it? My heart is broken.